2010-04-21

My spiritual teacher / Mi maestra espiritual

Today I had a long meeting with my teacher. A-HOPE Orchestra was a very joyful part of our conversation! As a spiritual leader, my teacher has always supported interfaith relations and exchange. She is very passionate about working towards peace and unity amongst people. And she is passionate about music as well!
Whenever I am able to share with my teacher freely, like today, I come away feeling grateful, hopeful and clearer.
This is a photograph of my teacher. Her name is Amina Teslima Al-Çerrahi.

Hoy tuve una larga reunión con mi maestra. ¡La Orquesta A-HOPE fue una parte muy jubilosa de nuestra conversación! Como líder espiritual, ella siempre ha apoyado las relaciones y el intercambio interreligioso; le apasiona el trabajo por la paz y por la unidad entre las personas. ¡También le apasiona la música!
Siempre que puedo compartir con ella libremente, como hoy, termino sintiéndome agradecida, esperanzada y más clara.
Esta es una fotografía de mi maestra. Su nombre es Amina Teslima Al-Çerrahi.

No comments: