2010-03-21

Meeting Ashwin

Something happened lately, which made the possibility of my trip to India more real to me than ever: I met with Ashwin via Skype.
Here is Ashwin, playing the sitar to none other than... Guns and Roses? Is that right?
***
Algo ocurrió recientemente, que hizo más real que nunca, para mí, la posibilidad de mi viaje a la India: me encontré con Ashwin, por medio de Skype.
Aquí está Ashwin, tocando la cítara al son de... ¿Guns and Roses? ¿Estoy en lo correcto?


This video of Ashwin made me think of another one.
Here is Ravi Shankar, teaching The Beatles' George Harrison to play.
The fusion of music, the fusion of life!
***
Ese video de Ashwin me hizo pensar en otro.
Aquí está Ravi Shankar, enseñando a tocar a George Harrison, de los Beatles.
¡La fusión de la música, la fusión de la vida!


No comments: