2010-09-09

La ofrenda / The offering


Today we celebrated a simple and heartfelt ritual in front of Gandhi´s monument in Mexico City, in order for me to receive the atekokolli, the traditional shell that I am to take with me to Ahmedabad, which has been dedicated specially for A-HOPE Orchestra.
Ehecatéotl led me through this ritual. Paty Méndez, from OraWorldMandala, followed us and documented everything that happened.
I felt happy, alive, empowered and connected to my roots. At the same time, I could sense my heart opening further toward all humankind!
Thank you, Ehecateotl, for your offering!

Hoy celebramos un ritual sencillo y sentido, frente al Monumento a Gandhi en la ciudad de México. Allí recibí el caracol tradicional que he de llevar conmigo a Ahmedabad, y que ha sido consagrado especialmente para el trabajo de la Orquesta A-HOPE.
Ehecateotl me condujo a través de este ritual. Paty Méndez, de OraWorldMandala, nos siguió y documentó todo lo que ocurrió.
Me sentí feliz, viva, empoderada y conectada con mis raíces. Al mismo tiempo, percibí como mi corazón se abría más hacia toda la humanidad. ¡Gracias Ehecateotl, por tu ofrenda!

No comments: